Friday, August 25, 2006

latest layouts




IS this daisy D paper not the cutest? I LOVE the velvet and the large petaloo flowers, they just jump off the page! Those new Heidi swapp chipboard tags are precious and the metal words too. BUT My fav is the basic grey ribbons I can't get enough of them. I love it love it love it! Had so much fun making these pages. Three down a million more to go! Also I did some cards for this months view points on The Untamed Scrapper. Be sure and check it out!! I can't get over how big Bella has gotten. SHe is such a little Miss now. I love going back and scrapping some of the photos I never did scrap of her as a baby and smaller than well.. she is now... esp when new paper comes out!! SO MUCH FUN! Happy Scrappin' I KNOW I am locked in my scraproom all weekend I have projects for scrappy chick magazine due and The view and DT stuff to finish up IM SO behind and still havnt opened all my packages. ( I LOVE diving into those product boxes) Have fun this weekend. Are you planning on scrapping any? What cha working on? drop me a line Inquiring minds wanna know ;)

No comments: