Tuesday, August 05, 2008

WHEHEW! FINALLY!

I think I am finally somewhat getting used to this crappp. WOULDNT YOU KNOW IT... I have to move up to the 44 mcg Friday rofl. Im just sleepy and exhausted tired but dont feel like IM gonna hurl every time I move. SO WHEHEHWWW for improvement! ALLS I CAN SAY IS I PRAY THIS STUFF IS WORKING!!

Bella is sooooooo excited She starts school next week. She is "practicing" all the stuff they used to do. We have been trying to get her to go to bed at a decent time so she can get back on her schedule. SHE IS SOOOOOOOOO not a morning person.

I actually scrapped yesterday. I used the AUGUST KIT from Scrapbook Obsessions. There are several diecut papers in there. soooooooo cute. THICKERS (love those chipboard thickers) the ribbon and the Bobunny organic papers. Very cute kit.

Here is what I did with it.
I wanted to hilight the Die cut paper so yes I intended it to look that way... (dont ask)I am about to have scrapped all my photos of miss priss at the beach with her cute little self. They had soooo much fun. John got some really cute and funny pictures. He did so good. Hate I couldnt go. Thats ok. She and Eva had some fun Daddy daughter time. Playin in the sand looking for shells and fighting the waves right at shore.
I got the coolest RAK in the mail from one of my Obsessions friends THank you Miss Donna for the Threading water punch. THOSE ARE SOOO COOL. I haven't been out shopping in foreverrrrrrrr and I tried to explain to John what it was... rofl. Oh well. THANK YOU SO MUCH that is so sweet. You made me smile big yesterday!!! CAN'T wait to use it on a page. I practiced with it on some just regular paper yesterday till I could get the hang of it. THey need to make that thing in 12 x 12 lolol! It was fun though! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Well Im gonna go play with Bella bug while IM not so nauseaus. Hope yall have a great day!

9 comments:

DebW said...

So glad you're feeling better!Love the LO! And you're right! John took great photos!

Adrienne said...

Glad you are doing better!!! Great LO!

Jocelyn said...

Praise to the Lord that you are feeling a little bit better. Hoping the new dose will be a little easier. I added you blog to mine as one of my favorites! When you have a chance stop by and say HI! Sending prayers and big hugs!

Murphy's Law said...

wooo hoooooooooooo so glad your baack!!!!! john did take great photos and i know you'll showcase them beautifully!!!! smoochies.

Athene said...

So glad you are feeling better! I love the layout, as usual you make the products shine! John took some awesome photos of Miss Bella! Hayleigh starts Kindergarten next week and she is also so excited. Her momma got a Hanna Montana shirt for her and she refuses to wear it until school starts!!! Love ya and hope increasing the med doesn't make you sick again!!!

Janean Campbell said...

What a great layout...This turned out awesome. It's great to have friends who know just when you need a little cheerin up...praying that the shots are workin for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad you are feeling well enough to play on and off the table! Lovin that beach layout! Gina

Beverley Todd said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Nancy. Love the layout & hope that the shots work out for you. Will be thinking of you!

jan williams said...

This is awesome girl... I hope this feeling better, is a sign of this medicine working!!! Fingers crossed!