Well.. my dr appt at 2 pm kinda burst my bubble.
MY DR. doesnt want me on Copaxone doesnt think it is the right one or strong enough or whatever.IF it were his wife or daughter nope that is not the one they would take, sooo I have to go with Rebif (the one I was running from because of the side effects) SO I AM NOT a happy camper right now. I guess I can pray im one of the 1 in 200 that dont have side effects and maybe I can get to go to Birmingham otherwise. I wont feel like going or scrapping or doing anything for the next 3 to 4 months till I get used to it. This med I have to wait 10 days for the nurse to contact me to get me started on it and my meds to reach the pharmacy so that is gonna push me back some more with my goal. IM NOT gonna give up entirely. IT is still possible. Just gonna be a WHOLE lot harder to do. GEE THANKS DOC. BURST MY BUBBLE ALL TO HELL AND BACK.