Thursday, April 24, 2008

WHEWEW I won a free kit!


This month with Scrapbook Obsessions. IT is their anniversary kit at that. IT is so full of stuff. THis paper is so gorgeous! I hated to cut it. They had a ton of add on's this month to go with it as well.
IF YOU WANT THIS ONE... You better hurry! IT is going like hot cakes. That prima is fine! I LOVE those flowers. In the photo it looks like its just 3 flowers ughmm NO it is 12 of those gorgeous flowers in that box they are just stacked on top of each other so its hard to notice it. I have already done 2 pages today. (that is a record for me) I didnt do really complicated pages today though I was really wanting to dive into that box!


I know it is hard to see but the word sweet is in the back ground paper, I tried to highlight it with some white chalk... you can see it better in person.
Since it is dark I had to scan these, so... they don't always look as good. But, you get the general idea. OK back to scrappin' LOVEEE this kit!!

8 comments:

DebW said...

Great kit! Fab LO's!! So nice to see you creating!!
Kisses and hugs for Bella, John and Guido!

jan williams said...

YOU ROCKED this kit!!!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Your work is stunning! I get such joy seeing all of your creations!

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh my gosh, your pages with this kit are InCREDIBLE. We say that about all your work, but really, these papers can be challenging and you rawked them with girl layouts!! ooooooooooozing talent, you do!!!

Patti Smith said...

Oh Nancy, Jan is right you Rocked this one girl....these are awesome...that Bella is a wonderful model to scrap isn't she...this kit is awesome..congrats on winning...

Pearl Maple said...

Great kit, fun pages of happy little faces.

Scrappytbear said...

NICE! love the colours, lucky duck!

Greta Adams said...

beautiful kit!! i was eyeing it up as well...

glad bella had a great birthday!!!
she is so damn cute!!