Tuesday, October 02, 2007

FRENCH COUNTRY ANYONE??

THIS is the yummy collection I got this month From REMINISCE DESIGNS, for Treasures to Scrap sponsorship. WAY TOO MUCH FUN! Sorry havn't posted sooner but been having Kidney issues again. So Im making this quick. Also Bella is out of school Wed- Fri so HOPING I get where we can go do some fun Family stuff. OUT dang stone OUT I SAY!



If you have any questions or would like more info on These designs You can go to TREASURES TO SCRAP to see more designs by Reminisce and how we made them :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

blinkin' 'eck, love the stunning card - and what a fab load of tash you got to work with - sorry you've not been feeling good - hope you are much improved and raring to go now :)

Cheryl Wray said...

I am SO feeling for you on the kidney stones. I've never had them, but my DH has and I've never seen him in so much pain. I hope you are feeling better real soon!!!!!

Love your creations, as always!!

scrappermimi said...

These are are 2 very awesome projects!

Shannon Schafer said...

Beautiful creations!!!

Peta Boardman said...

Lovely creations Nancy..

Adriann said...

Great projects! I hope you've passed the stone. No fun :(

Anonymous said...

PURE cuteness!!! Hey stranger...stop being such a stranger! HUGS!