Monday, September 03, 2007

We R Memory Keepers


The sponsor for Treasures to scrap this month is We R memory keepers. They were very generous with their product and we had a lot of fun playing with their fall line. Check out the Newsletter for more designs by our design team. You can also check out the gallery for more views as well.
We haven't been doing alot around here this weekend still trying to shake this crapp Bella brought home to me. That is the only bad part of her being in school.. she brings home colds and virus's. Its ok though she is having so much fun at school and loving it. IT has been really good for her. This is based on the September sketch By Di Hickman.

I got another publication to tell yall about. Im pretty excited. Making memories Fabulous Friendships book is publishing the page I did for my nephew on his senior year. He is all excited about it. Me too. SO when that comes out be sure and pick up a copy. OK I gotta go lay back down.. I get up to take breathing treatments and then its back to bed I go. Hopefully though this will all be gone soon. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. I also want to say Miss ya daddy. Today would have been his 70th birthday. Makes me kinda sad missing him but I have a reason to be happy also...
I didnt realise but TODAY IS MY FRIEND TRACY'S BIRTHDAY ALSO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY! IM so happy I have you in my life YOu are an amazing friend and I just love you to pieces! MEAN IT!!! xoxoxo Hope you do have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Susan Blanton said...

These turned out beautiful. Look at the little School girl, to cute.