Thursday, September 27, 2007

I interupt this message for another important message.

I GOT PUBLISHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! WHEHEHWWWWWWWW! Can you feel my excitement??!! THis is not a little pub people this is a 3 page pub in Somerset Studios Home magazine coming out in Feb/March of 2008! 3 PAGESSSS! omgosh Im about to faint. Im so excited. Its an article about the album, the photos in the album, (they are my daddy when he was a little boy) and info on me. Im so excited. AND OH YEAH. I GET PAID!!! AND ... because I used certain manufacturers products on it.... I GET PAID AGAINNNNN! THANK YOU GOD!
ps:Thank you Daddy! I know this is just another little way of you saying You are HERE and STILL gonna take care of me always! yup cuz IM just that spoiled by my daddy! ::WINK::

2 comments:

Greta Adams said...

so happy for you...that is awesome and there is nothing wrong with being spolied..just ask me i will tell you...lmao

Hewy Nosleep said...

Congratz!!!