Thursday, March 08, 2007

FOr the ones that need to hear it

"Bless your persecutors; never curse them, bless them. Rejoice with others when they rejoice, and be sad with those in sorrow. Give the same consideration to all others alike... Never pay back evil with evil, but bear in mind the ideals that all regard with respect. As much as is possible, and to the utmost of your ability, be at peace with everyone... If your enemy is hungry give him something to eat; if thirsty, something to drink. By this you will be heaping red-hot coals on his head. Do not be mastered by evil, but master evil with good."

So to the ones that need it today I say this....
BLESS YOU.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

I refer to these verses quite often!

Didi said...

Yup....sometimes it is a hard one to do...but that's the spirit. Like I always tell the boys when they complain that someone did this or that to them and how they want to get back....I say "be the better boy".

Chelsea said...

where's my girl at, huh? miss you---love ya

Anonymous said...

Love your new song especially the part "what comes around goes around"

Nancywithajones said...

YES ANNONYMOUS I LIKE THAT TOO CUZ I KNOW SOME PEOPLE THAT ARE GETTIN THEIRS!!! KINDA LIKE DOOO UNTO OTHERS... and LEAVE ME ALONE! Pretty much what its sayin. I dont mess with anyone will be happy when people mind their own business instead of mine!!! WHO KNEW I WAS SO INTERESTING ROFL IM FLATTERED ACTUALLY!
ANd the power I suposedly have WOW! IF I Had known I had the power to do the things everyone thinks I can do.. man seems like they wouldnt be here anymore huh!