Wednesday, January 31, 2007

READ EM AND WEEP BRO!!!!

I GOT THIS OFF OF LYNNE X's BLOG. I WANTED TO BE SURE MY BROTHER NOTICED IT SAYS "YOUR STRENGTH: YOUR SUPREME GENIUS" In print about me ::giggle:: You know its true bro go on.. admit ittt! bwahahahaha!


Your Birthdate: January 1

You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet.
You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.
Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail.
You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.

Your strength: Your supreme genius

Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity

Your power color: Gold

Your power symbol: Star

Your power month: January

3 comments:

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Hey thanks Nance! I did it too! Go check out my blog if you get a chance. I tagged you too!

Hope you're doing well!

Love yah!
Jozzie

Anonymous said...

Are these people supposed to belive you are still 36?

A little note from your wonderful brother.

Nancywithajones said...

HELLO MY (cough and gag) wonderful brother.. JUST THINK.. THE OLDER I GET...... THE EVEN OLDER YOUUUUUUUUUUU ARE! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAA
and ughmm SOMEONE IS HAVING A BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH so are you counting the gray in your hair? or woudl it be easier to count the NON GRAY.
Yall dont stress this is how my brother and I say I love you :)hehehe