Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Design Originals THAT SPONSOR





















Design Originals Is THAT SPONSOR of the month THIS MONTH at SCRAP THAT MOMENT. You can see what we did with this product HERE I will upload the rest of my creations with this FABULOUS paper and the TIM HOLTZ collection tomorrow. lynette has been working feverishly trying to get the site upgraded. IT IS LOOKING BEAUTIFUL I must add. It won't be long now she will have the message boards back up. She has the front page and the Designers pages mostly done. They look so pretty! Can't wait to see the finished product. I know she has so much to get done and it takes alot of time. I also know there are alot of STM'ers out there that are going nuts (like me) missing the message boards. Hang in their guys It wont be long now :)
In the mean time be sure and hang out in the gallery and post on your favorite layouts. You will find great inspiration there SO many talented people posting it is awesome! SEE YA THERE! Don't forget to let us know what you think of THAT SPONSOR!

No comments: