Monday, July 03, 2006

PHOTOS FINALLY of the New edition to the family




WELL here she is... FINALLY I have photos of the new ride.. Happy now? ROFL

I wasnt INTENDING on getting a new car NOR did I want a new car... But isnt it pretty. Rides good too. 2007 Toyota Camry still has the new car smell. Bella says Its her car. That is ok with me. I really wanted the Highlander till I saw consumer reports and saw the gas mileage it got so Im the happy owner of a new car. I guess it is time to grow up and be a car driver now. I miss my truck but... we really did need a car with Bella.

4 comments:

motobarbie said...

Pretty shiny car, LOL.....Good luck with the new car, I bet it smells great. I am not sure I could ever move from my big vehicles back to a car.

*Jeanne* said...

Love the new car.. Dont you wish you could bottle up that new car smell? lol

Enjoy your new car...

Kim -today's creative blog said...

ooooh ahhhhhh........gotta love a new car. Nancy, you should have gotten the Hybrid highlander like me! I'm getting 27 mpg with a SUV!!!

Nancywithajones said...

I REALLY wanted the highlander and John was seriously getting it but then we looked at the insurance and the hybrid one that had the good mileage was $$$ alot more. so he saw this car and said dang my wife would look good in that (I KNOW that is what he said cuz well, its the truth) and got it..