Friday, October 14, 2011

Bring em if ya got em

For those people that are going to be coming to crop and for those that will just be attending our class tomorrow here are some suggested tools and things that you may need that will make it a lot easier for you to put this album together in about an hour.
* I know there are a couple that have not cropped before or scrapped do not panic. You do not have to run out and buy this stuff.

I will have these tools on hand DO NOT GO OUT AND BUY THEM SPECIAL for this class! Now after you take the class if you play with them and love them decide it is something you will use and you love then go for it!

If you already own them.... PLEASE BRING THEM :)

*Cropadile
*scissors
*Distress edger tool (can be by whomever making memories, Tim Holtz, Heidi Swapp, There are many out there I have 1)
*Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher or a stapler
*Bone folder or trimmer that has a scorer
*pop dots
*liquid adhesive such as: Aleenes tacky glue, zip dry something thick the album is cardboard base.
*Tim Holtz vintage photo distress stain or Tea Stain distress stain or Tim Holtz VIntage Photo Distress ink Tea stain will work also (I have a few but I don't have enough for every one I really tried Im so very sorry)

THE GOOD NEWS IS: I will be doing a drawing and the ones that I have I will be giving them away in class to SOME LUCKY PEOPLEEEE.
YOU HAVE TO BE THERE TO GET THEM THOUGH.

NOW REMEMBER I WILL HAVE TOOLS on hand you are welcome to use just I have (example) 1 of the Tiny Attacher we have a lot of people that will be here so this is just to help you. If you have your own tools etc for you to use It makes it easier for you. You are welcome to use mine if you do not have something. I do have either or on the stains and inks and we are going to pass them around

There are a few other surprises we have too but I can't give away all my secrets I mean what fun is that?? I will see yall there. THANK YOU GUYS for signing up for this. Darlene is such an amazing person. I appreciate all of your support.
We are going to have so much fun I am so excited!

SO DO you wanna peek at the next page too for another taste? or will it freak you out? (REMEMBER we already have it PRECUT OUT FORRR YOUUUUUUUUU yall vote and let me know. ya? no? want to wait till in the morning to see it?

If you have any questions Lemme know. SEE YALL IN THE MORNING.

No comments: