Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Scrapbook Obsessions Kit


I had to take the top slide off it was messing up my viewer. I dont know what happened. Oh well I will try to get that fixed. I will repost the kit for Scrapbook Obsessions . THIS KIT IS FANTASTIC. (this is another post that got deleted on my other blog so IT MIGHT BE A RERUN FOR SOME OF YOU) BUT IM SURE YOU WONT MIND LOOKING AT IT AGAIN cuz it is just that awesome :)

September 2009 Kit
3 Bugs in a Rug Spread Your Wings Double Sided Patterned Papers
Bazzill Specialty Cardstocks (not pictured)
Maya Road Bird w/Cage Singleton Clear Stamp
Maya Road David RubOn Alphabet
Maya Road Bird Chipboard Keychain
Maya Road Mini Chipboard Birds w/Cages Set
3 Bugs in a Rug Die Cuts
Felt (not pictured)
HOTP 20 Blossoms Template
Buttons Galore Buttons
May Arts Ribbons (not pictured)

The September 2009 kit begins shipping on August 17th 2009 Order Now!

AddOns for the September 2009 kit will be available @ 5pm CST Today

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

Ooooo - great kit! I'll have to look into this. Thank you!