Saturday, June 07, 2008

I got tagged by a new friend!

My new friend MERRY That I met through the MS world tagged me. We have become great friends since meeting each other in an MS CHAT. We both recently have been diagnosed with this wacked out illness but both also have a passion for scrapbooking. We have chatted endlessly about all the new products and fun stuff trying to keep our minds off all that is going on in our lives.
SHe has been a great comfort and support. We both are learning this stuff as we go so neither of us feels quite so alone. Which I mean I KNOW Im not alone but sometimes you do feel like nobody "gets it" Well she "get's it." THe MS/Lupus people sometimes don't get my scrapbooking, the scrapbookers dont get the MS/Lupus stuff. So it was so awesome to meet someone that "gets" both. We can laugh and vent and whine all we want and not offend each other at all hahhahaahhaa. miraculous I say! ANyway I want you to meet her. THIS is her blog. She tagged me a while back and well I hadn't done it yet so.. Im playing catch up. SHe also did an awesome page about her MS journey and Im challenged to do one as well. That may take some time for me to iron out but I think I will. so HERE IS THE TAG:

4 Jobs I've held:

Scrapbook store (ran the store, taught classes, the whole she bang)
Customer Care Rep
Receptionist
lifeguard

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

Demolition man
Weekend at Bernies (any of them)
Can't buy me love (watching it now lol)
Enchanted (get my McDreamy fix THEN and NOW hahaha)

4 Places You Have Lived:
Goshen Springs, Mississippi
Jackson, Mississippi
Pocohantas, Mississippi
Mobile, Alabama


4 TV Shows I Like:

Deadliest Catch
Greys Anatomy
House
LOST

4 Things I Do Everyday:

Take all these blame meds...
Check my email
Play with Bella bug
eat breakfast (have to with all the blame meds)

4 Favorite Foods:

Tijuana Flats Chimichangas (I MISS THEM SOOO)
My hubbys bow tie pasta dish
Uncle Bucks Strombolli steak and cheese no mushrooms with garlic butter sauce yum!!
BBQ

4 Places I'd Rather Be:

At colettes house (have you seen her back yard omg a private oasis) scrapbooking
Back home visiting SOME of my family.
ANYPLACE that isnt as hot as it is here with dh and Bella and my friends!!
Some place that serves those cool drinks with umbrellas in them!! (and scrapbooking hahaha)

4 People I'm Tagging:
Jan, Colette, Angela and YOU if you are reading this :)

Not a whole lot going on here today. Just chillin'. Got some projects need to work on while Bella is distracted playing lol. FATHERS DAY IS COMING YA KNOW!! Got to get those gifts ready!

What are you making For Fathers day? I wanna know. I NEED IDEAS! I think my hubby has enough mini albums hehehe

Tracy at TREASURES TO SCRAP got alot of new stuff in. Some really cool Adorn it products and some new classes she put up as well. Check it out!

2 comments:

jan williams said...

you booty holy,,,hehehe

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooooooooo you can't catch me. bwahahaa!