Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Featured blogger!!

Not a whole lot to post today. Bella is coming home, She is on her way now.
I got my hair cut (that is a huge thing!!) and oh yeah IM the featured designer on the QKD blog today. Check it out!
I get to put a new badge on my blog now wheewew!


Phone still ringing off the hook with politicians calling me... WHO KNEW they wanted my vote so bad.
Gonna go get some rest before Bella bug gets here and turns the house upside down again lol. Hope you have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Stamped In Ink said...

Your pages are amazing!!
Sue

Kimberly Scott said...

congrats;) and i love the banner:)

Greta Adams said...

congrats girl..that is awesome...

Vee said...

congrats!!

jan williams said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Scrappytbear said...

excelllllent good 4 u!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Ooh, featured blogger! Yay for you!!!!

Have fun with Bella when she gets home!!

SnazzyJazzie said...

hi nancy, i loved your works and your blog. just wondering if you still scrap for others? the etsy link does not seem to have any info on the charges and such. i am a 9-month old scrapper. It'll be great if you could check out my creations at this link:
http://scrapaholicunited.blogspot.com
would love to hear from you!