Saturday, June 09, 2007

keeping my mind busy...


I scrapped a little bit today to try to get my mind off wanting to be back home with my family. Feels good to scrap. I used the new Kelli Crowe Limited edition kit from sis tv that I got to play with. IT was really fun. I colored in the pattern paper with the different colors. I used some LOVE, ELsie ribbon and stickers that went so cute with this paper, it was pretty easy to make it match. The QUeen and co buttons (how stinkin cute are those huh?) and Thickers letter stickers that I doodled on. I added the extra dots and lines and doodles to finish it up. This page kinda reminds me of the Dr Suess Cartoon OH the Places we will go... maybe its the colors I dont know (could be the cool meds they have me on who knows) but we will say OK nancy and just go with it ok.
HERe is the page.

5 comments:

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Nancy
Beautiful layout! So sorry to hear about your Aunt.
Sending your big hugs.

Joanne

Anonymous said...

sorry about your Anut.

Wow looks like you have been busy with the kit!! Love the colors and the photos go great with the whole design..

Dawnree said...

great job Nancy! I love the fun and funky page! Big hugs to you

Unknown said...

Your page is super cute, love the paper!

Vee said...

gorgeous layout!!
sending you (((hugs)))