Sunday, March 18, 2007

How cute is she...




How cute are these two photos of my Bella bug?
I snapped these this afternoon for a photo challenge on scrappin trends. Using the afternoon light we were to capture a quick snapshot. Bella was outside playing and stopped to think if she wanted me to take her photo ... or not... so I clicked really fast and got these two VERY SCRAPPABLE (is that a word?) photos. You will be seeing these on a layout soon hehe.
Had a busy weekend getting dt projects finished and scrapping with Bella. John got grass cut finally. FIRST cutting of the season. I think it broke his heart to have to cut the grass again.
BUT the best news... MY CABINETS CAME IN FRIDAY!!! SOON AND VERY SOOON I will ahve my scrap island in my scrap room. IM JUST a tad bit excited! They just have to be painted and now we aer waiting on the counter top to come in. Feels liek forEVER. I ahve only been waiting... 3 years I guess what is a couple more weeks AHHHHH!

6 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

She is just the cutest EVER!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture... These are so cute!

Anonymous said...

of course she's very cute - she takes after her mummy :) seriously gorgeous scrapping material Nancy :)

Kim -today's creative blog said...

a scrap island? How exciting. I never knew! And yes, those are cute photos.

Vicky said...

very cute photos, I like the coloring in them, like they are muted. Wonderful.

Cheryl Wray said...

What CUTE pictures! Just adorable!
The scrap island sounds seriously wonderful! (Personally, I'd like to be scrapping ON a tropical island right now but . . .)