Wednesday, February 28, 2007

whewew cool mail day

I GOT A RAK TODAY from CAROLE! ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE BIG OL OCEAN IN Queensland Australia
THAT ROCKS!
SHe sent the whole line of 3 bugs tickled pink wiht the cardstock tags as well some cute cute little bling circles some flourishes chipboard and ribbon eyelets and mm vintage hip sticker letters!!! I will show you a photo later IM knee deep looking for Bellas birth certificate right now... I had all that stuff together and put up then when Hurricane katrina came we took all of it and put it in a box and taped it up. NOW guess what... WE can't find it AHHHH! SHe registers for School so I gotta find it. NO CLUE where it is. FOund mine and johns birth certificates and our marriage license etc. would think it would be with it. But nooooo. I have no clue . I have turned all these boxes inside out and gone through all kinda stuff and still NOPE not there. IT will turn up probably... when I dont need it anymore ;;SIGH:: well back to it.
JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU CAROLE YOU ROCK!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No worries at all Nancy I hope you enjoy it, don't forget to share your gorgeous creations.

Have Fun !!