Saturday, December 30, 2006

Out with the old... hey! Wait a minute!

I think IM starting to resemble that remark... WHen did I GET SO DANG OLD?! This elsucko's man! 36 didnt feel quite so bad I didnt look at it as 4 more years to 40 but why is the fact Im about to be 37 buggin me so bad... 40 is getting closer like its a cartoon and chasing me through life here.. WHats the big deal! I can remember when I used to think that 30 was ancient.. Now I think ahhhh IF I could just be 30 or ..... stand up after sitting with out my body sounding like a fireworks demonstration. Whats that about anyway! I NOW see why the lord makes you more fertile when you are in your younger years... cuz when you are 36 almost 37 and have 3 year old your too dang tired to chase em. Thank GOD for tv and video games to rot their brains huh! NOooo not my kid.. she wont watch tv or play much video games or anything much she wants 100% interaction with mommy or daddy.... YEAh.. That is ok these days will pass WAY TOO fast and as I use my social security check (if there is such a thing anymore) to help pay her college tuition..... maybe she will push my chair to the front of the line and pat me on the head and roll me to a scenic location to whistle at hot college boys.

SO what are you doing this lovely night as it is Rain rain raining and windy here?
I will post some layouts as soon as I can. They are a surprise for the dt's Im on for the kit and also THAT sponsor for January but OMGOSH THEY ARE SO FINE! I LOVE these papers you are gonna be so Jealin when you see them but dont be jealous for long run dont walk to ICS and SCrap That moment and purchase them. THEN You tooo can be having as much fun as me (and my old butt)
See ya tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Vicky said...

You are too funny Nancy!!! You may think that your body is getting old but you really sound like you are young at heart, and have tons of energy! Love reading your blog, it's always so funny.

Kim -today's creative blog said...

oh Nancy.....I just gave birth at 37. Don't talk to me about tired. LOL
Your Christmas looks like a blast. Good thing Bella didn't get spoiled or anything. :)