Friday, October 27, 2006

Project Kathy and a Thank you

First of all THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone that has been praying for Kathy and her family. I talked with Sally and another friend today and they are doing a blood transfusion on her to try to help build her up some.
We are going to start the Pages for Kathy project. We are making an album 12 x 12 with all about me pages and baby girl pages. THey are going to be 12 x 12 and just think girl colors. We are doing them simple so she can do journaling as she would like to on them.
IF anyone is interested in making pages or donating anything, just respond here or send an email. We need to get this done ASAP it honestly isnt looking good. Read the previous post you will see why time is not much luxury at this point. We will be giving this to her through the church and the school. As pages are done I will get them to Sally to take to her. That way she can journal on them or add the photos she wants us to add. You are welcome to put your name and address and words of encouragement on the back of the page if you would like. I have had numerous volunteers already and we thank you all. Please continue to pray for kathy, her husband Jason and her daughter Claudia (5 months old). We know God can work miracles. We truly need one for Kathy now. So please remember their family. Thank you so much

2 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I'll do a page Nancy. Let me know if you want a certain theme.

Nancywithajones said...

any theme that you would do for an all about me or a 5 month olds baby book. I need them asap cuz to be honest.. it doesnt look good. I ahve done 4 so far today (2 2 page layouts just generic) like sleepy baby and snuggle.