Sunday, July 09, 2006

They shall be called payne agony and ouch!

Well so far so good. I have passed 3 kidney stones. I thought I was done at 2 but no no no had to pass one more just for good measure. Carol Burnett once described childbirth pain as to take your bottom lip and pull it over your head. Im not sure that is how Id describe it but lets just say Im still walking funny. I PRAY that is it, being I took the last of the medication they gave me. I have a gyno appt tomorrow at 2 45 to see about the cyst I pray it is something that is easily fixed and We dont have to go through a HUGE drawn out process. I REALLY DO NOT have time for this! Then THURSDAY I have a urologist appt. I guess it would be just silly to have the appt WHEN IM ACTUALLY IN PAIN! whatever... I just hope it goes away and stays.

1 comment:

*Jeanne* said...

Hey Nancy....

Sounds like someone should take us both out back like the horse..lol

I hope you start to feel better! Keep me updated!